Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.658 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,905 (28,062 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)