Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,097 (₩1,844,790) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)