Cost of living comparison between Galle, Sri Lanka and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45417 INR / LKR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,346 (179,111 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)