Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.350 INR / BWP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,378 (P19,271) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (38 minutes ago)