Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.819 INR / BWP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,852 (P10,830) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)