Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.280 INR / TND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,854 (2,010 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (38 minutes ago)