Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,585 (元8,914) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)