Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,792 (元10,919) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)