Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,832 (元7,369) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)