Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 86% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,267 (€1,841) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)