Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,293 (¥331,301) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)