Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,388 (¥279,179) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)