Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,913 (¥188,300) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)