Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,378 (¥204,479) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)