Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.148 INR / AED
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 116% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,397 (Dirham 11,153) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)