Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.594 INR / AED
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 111% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,254 (Dirham 9,734) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)