Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,291 (€2,205) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)