Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.437 INR / BWP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,727 (P11,454) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)