Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,229 (R$ 5,269) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)