Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.279 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,611 (R$ 3,972) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)