Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,447 (元8,997) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (17 minutes ago)