Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 104% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,474 (€2,246) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)