Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 110% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,615 (€1,752) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)