Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 114% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,965 (€2,038) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (44 minutes ago)