Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 141% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,875 (€2,513) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)