Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 102% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,355 (€1,804) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)