Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 138% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,557 (€3,055) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)