Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.138 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,039 (9,392 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (37 minutes ago)