Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,905 (€2,187) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)