Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,335 (R$ 5,121) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)