Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,750 (R$ 4,390) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)