Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,559 (€1,380) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)