Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,063 (€1,239) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)