Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,728 (€1,824) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (44 minutes ago)