Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 82% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,073 (€1,853) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)