Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,411 (₨157,318) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)