Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,677 (₨184,113) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)