Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,585 (₨111,498) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)