Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 92.160 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,161 (£1,716) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)