Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,154 (€2,005) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)