Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.491 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 155% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,884 (kr25,168) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)