Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.904 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 146% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,392 (kr15,352) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)