Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 158% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,528 (kr24,759) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (40 minutes ago)