Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,633 (5,801TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)