Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.867 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,943 (5,510TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (41 minutes ago)