Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.609 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,711 (4,920TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)