Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,694 (4,050 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (43 minutes ago)