Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨18,974 (Bs 7,346,898) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)