Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,085 (Bs 19,690) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (38 minutes ago)