Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Allahabad, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.682 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,428 (Bs 15,180) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)