Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.207 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,003 (9,296 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)