Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.777 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,972 (12,834 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)