Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.760 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,456 (4,643TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)