Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,710 (340,371 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (30 minutes ago)