Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,765 (€1,807) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)