Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / ALL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,154 (167,115 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)