Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 INR / ALL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,670 (160,200 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,562 (about 2 hours ago)