Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,535 (R 15,197) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)