Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.154 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 157% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,914 (NZ$4,006) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)