Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,245 (349,276 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)