Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,197 (Php52,110) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)