Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,678 (Php77,666) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)