Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,973 (Php89,726) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)