Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,800 (Php77,373) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)