Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,105 (€1,637) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)