Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,382 (8,636 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (1 minute ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)