Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.736 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,850 (10,770 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)