Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,648 (€2,043) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (36 minutes ago)