Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,081 (元9,888) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)