Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,645 (元8,903) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)