Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,931 (元13,371) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)