Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,910 (4,100TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)