Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.355 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,500 (3,577TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)