Cost of living comparison between Divinopolis, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,990 (R$ 7,483) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)