Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,558 (R$ 7,586) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)