Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.631 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨44,811 (E£ 12,340) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)