Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,701 in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)