Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 112% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,914 ($3,078) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)