Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 137% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,212 ($2,214) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)