Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.229 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 105% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,982 ($2,008) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)