Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 103% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,566 (€1,562) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)