Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 96% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,639 (€1,677) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)