Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,912 (Taka 114,614) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)