Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,170 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,277 (Taka 79,088) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)