Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,193 (Rp 16,779,751) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)