Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,127 (Rp 21,646,070) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)