Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,663 (Rp 13,927,108) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)