Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,095 (5,232TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (34 minutes ago)