Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.727 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,579 (4,123TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)