Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25460 INR / HUF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,766 (297,589 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)