Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 121% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,190 (元17,676) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)