Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,780 (元9,497) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)